This 2-day course is all about short-term rentals as a real estate investor. Over the last few years, short-term rentals have increased as people look for alternative places to stay instead of hotels and motels. From an investor standpoint, short-term rentals can generate more cash flow than traditional rentals. There are even strategies that allow investors to enter the short-term rental market without owning the properties themselves.
After this 2-day training, you will know:
- The benefits of investing in short-term rentals
- How to effectively manage your short-term rental
- The rules and regulations around short-term rentals
in your market
- Getting into the short-term rental business without
owning a property
- Maximize your cash flow by increasing occupancy
- Working with a longer-term rental client
Attendees will come armed with the insights needed to become well-versed short-term rental real estate investors.